A quantitative parameter
relating to a particular state
of health as a decision-aid
- Adapting treatment effectively thanks to personalised monitoring of the development of the pathology.
- Prognosticating, anticipating crises in order to reduce hospitalisation and emergency treatment, and improve patients’ quality of life.
- Diagnosing more generally at an earlier stage.
Biotech & pharma
for evaluating a candidate medication
from research to clinical phases
- Comparing the effect of different molecules with one another and with respect to a benchmark treatment.
- Communicating innovative and quantitative results that are easy to interpret and popularise, in order to reassure
- Producing sales arguments and providing solid proof in order to obtain reimbursement
Quantitative results defined
according to a new scale : VISCALETM
Developed for each type of biological fluid, an algorithm transforms the viscoelastic parameters into a result that is directly linked to a physiological condition
Rheomuco, an instrument dedicated
to chronic respiratory diseases
Supervision of a patient suffering from cystic fibrosis
A measurement is performed at each check-up. This aid to prognosis helps in anticipating the exacerbation phase by proposing preventive treatment and monitoring its effectiveness.
Early diagnosis and monitoring of COPD.
Biotech & pharmaceutical
Development of a new mucolytic
Rheomuco provides more pharmacodynamic data during the early phases of pre-clinical research by comparing the effect of different conditions (doses, compositions), etc.
Claim secondary therapeutic functions, determine doses in clinical phase 2a and assess effectiveness in clinical phases 2b and 3.Poster ECFC 2017 : Sputum rheology as a tool for treatment evaluation and monitoring in Cystic Fibrosis
Results that are ready to be used in 5 minutes
thanks to the Rheomuco
Taking a sample from a patient
The disposable consumable is used to collect a sample of bronchial expectoration. A 2 ml sample is enough.
Measurement and analysis on the instrument
The consumable is positioned on the instrument. The analysis is performed automatically in 5 minutes.
Reading of results
A value on the scale is displayed. The consumable is removed and disposed of via the appropriate channel.
Interested in these innovative instruments?
I should like to receive the latest information from